To provide a stimulating, caring and enjoyable learning environment where all members of the school community grow socially, achieve academically and develop into confident, independent individuals within a supportive family atmosphere.
Our Vision and Values for the School:
- To provide social and academic opportunities which encourage all pupils to reach their full potential;
- To ensure children feel safe and valued;
- To inspire all members of the school community to take pride in their work, have high expectations and strive to continually improve;
- To respect and embrace individuality and differences within our school, community and the wider world;
- To provide an engaging curriculum, which is broad, balanced and caters for the needs of all individuals;
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever changing world;
- To teach children their role in the stewardship of the world in which they live.